So, It’s August Bank holiday weekend which means it’s just 3 weeks until our catwalk at the Great Northern Wedding Show at Bolton Arena on the 18th September.
We’ve been exhibiting at the Great Northern Wedding Show for a good few years now and I think this is the 4th time we’ve done our own alternative catwalk. It’s always such a talking point and so lovely to inspire so many of you to be your own quirky selves on your wedding day.
So what can we expect this time?
- Well, we have our Legendary girls; our diamonds who bring their awesomeness and strut their stuff on the catwalk.
- We have TWO award winning stylists, Sonara Parker (Make up artist) and Duncan Fisher (Hair Designer) working ALL DAY behind the scenes to get our girls catwalk ready. These super talented artists are the perfect team to add that extra bit of drama to compliment our dresses. We work with these guys a lot. You just need to check out a few of our shoots to see how amazing these guys are.
- A collaboration with Paragon Floral Design. We LOVE their innovative floral design and have been working with them on an idea for a special adornment… you wait until you see!
- A rocking soundtrack. We’re not your standard, run of the mill type of outfit, so our soundtrack is also a little bit less ordinary. In fact, I’ve been singing Bring Me The Horizon’s Follow You since our April show (seriously, have you listened to those words? If not you need to go to our playlist and check it out). We’ve put all our previous tracks into a playlist on YouTube for you and linked it below…
- And finally, our gorgeous collection… modest I know, but we really believe we have something for everyone. We’ve been working on a couple of new designs to join our current collection and have even started developing ideas for our 2017 collection! (These newest designs won’t be revealed in full until the New Year but you’ll be able to catch a small preview at the show
And this year we are doing something else a little bit differently. One of our tracks/scenes/themes is based upon a well known book/movie… we can’t wait to see if you work out what it is!
Don’t forget, we are there all day, we have a stand in our spot near the catwalk and the Little White Books hub, but out Catwalk is at 3pm. Come and say hi throughout the day and please remember to plan your day so that you’re about to catch our catwalk.