I feel like I’m always banging on about how busy we are but seriously, where did October go? There’s no guessing it’s my favourite time of year. The evenings are drawing in and Autumn is taking hold in all it’s fiery glory. October also brings my favourite holiday and a chance to get all spooky. So how is it that it’s already November?
Well, the thing is, the wedding season may have calmed down but WE certainly have not let up the pace. We have so may exciting things happening behind the scenes that we CANNOT wait to share with you… SO many things! Unfortunately we’ve got to keep them under wraps for just a little bit longer but I’m sure you’ll be just as excited as us when we get to share our news.
It does mean however that the blogs that I had planned for the last couple of weeks didn’t happen (don’t worry, they’ll see the light of day soon) but I didn’t want October to pass by without celebrating it, so here are some of my favourite features from around the web that I hope you’ll LOVE as much as I do.
Just click on the pictures below to be taken to some seriously gorgeous wedding inspiration xx
Autumn wedding ideas:
- Autumnal Bohemian Wedding Style by Jenny Heyworth Photography featured on The English Wedding Blog
- 3 autumnal colour schemes featured by Want That Wedding
- Soft romance autumnal shoot by Pearl Photography by Hannah Joy featured on Brides Up North
Dark and halloween themed wedding inspiration:
- A dark fairytale by VV Raven Creative floristry and Stephan Burn Photography featured on Marry Me Ink
- Dark Luxe with Sarah Brabbin Photography featured on Boho Weddings
- Till death do us part with Lorely Meza Photography featured on Green Wedding Shoes
- Dark woodland vintage with Pickle Photography featured on Beneath the Dark Veil
- Haunted harvest wedding with Tyler Branch Photograpby featured on Green Wedding Shoes